I am playing around with proxies a bit. So I wanted to know how to create a residential one?
at best a socks5 one.
If some one knows anything let me know.
You need a port on the router.
So either you use a already open one or you need to setup port forwarding.
A bit of food for thought:
I figured 4 ways to get a residential proxy.
1. The most useful but hardest way. Router infection
- as long as the router is online you have a proxy. -> high uptime
- hard to spot. who checked there router traffic in the last year?
- hard to spread. If you dont have a exploit to get on the router.
2. Background program
- easy spread
- easy to code
- easy to spot
3. DLL - injection
- same as background program
- harder to spot
- harder to code
4. More about ports.
This are ideas to get around manually setting up port forwarding.
my idea port hijacking. ( ! no idea if it works like I imagine or at all ! )
Its exactly what it sounds like.
You check for open and un-/little used port and use that.
DM me for questions:
/u/Letsgerrit · 1 votes · 1 week ago · Link
Sock5 is my main problem, can't afford one anymore and don't know how to create one
/u/Caleb901 · 1 votes · 1 week ago · Link
Only credit.' Card needed. Lets work together