1. All things research chemicals.
2. Direct deals only by flaired market vendors
3. No deals done over Dread.
4. Vendor reviews appreciated and if posted using a template will gain flair credit.
5. No onion links to prevent phishing.
6. No advertising without a vendor flair or market listing. Please limit ads to twice weekly.
7. No fent, fraud, guns, kiddie porn, or threats!
8. Doxxing results in a ban.
Volumetric dosing calculator:
/u/newbieforever2018 MOD-Adopt a Shelter Dog · 4 votes · 3 years ago · Link
Thanks so much for this!
/u/Dark_Valley · 2 votes · 2 years ago · Link
Thanks for this.Though i prefer standard formats.
/u/simple · 1 votes · 2 years ago · Link
These shitty review templates say nothing at all and make it easy for companies that do buzz marketing and for scammers.
What am I supposed to learn if someone rates price value 4/5? What is wrong with you?
By the way, I have the perfect review template for just any RC forum, just copy paste it, no one will notice:
Bicycle skills: 5/5 (not needed)
/u/subway Trial Vendor · 3 votes · 2 years ago · Link
I agree that most templates contain info not really needed, but it does make a review look nice. But price/value is useless, the reader can use the info in the review to decide for themselves if the price is right.
The reviewer can edit out that part and put something else. Like purity opinion, or something else about quality. Most of the template is about the order process; service, shipping, stealth, quantity. There is not much on quality except maybe Reagent and your final thought.
/u/cyrilio real OG · 2 votes · 2 years ago · Link
Good points, but I think its also very helpful to have a standard format. Makes comparing reviews much easier. If there wasn't a template it would still be just as easy to copy a review from somewhere else.
I'm just trying to help format the relevant information better. Thats all.