Secure • Private • Untraceable
v0.18 ~ Fluorine Fermi
by /u/BlackMask · 4 votes · 2 months ago
A month ago I tried to explain what is XMR Multi-Sig and how to do it by using monero-wallet-cli/rpc and XMR Multi-Sig Script /post/0d017b2a54a028c06f06
Today I introduce you XMR MS Web Client.
1. coinb.in and myMonero also made on JS, coinbin is default method for BTC MS.
2. If you run backend on your PC you shouldn't worry about JS, backend already has more permissions than JS can get.
Anyway I strongly recommend everyone to read the source code of scripts to be sure everything is safe.
Download and unzip files:
$ torsocks wget http://it7otdanqu7ktntxzm427cba6i53w6wlanlh23v5i3siqmos47pzhvyd.onion/blackmask/xms/archive/v0.2.zip $ unzip v0.2.zip $ cd xms
Copy monero-wallet-cli and monero-wallet-rpc to xms/bin folder and run xmsweb
$ python3 xmsweb.py
Run browser and open http://127.0.0.1:7779
You'll see empty list of wallets, first click Settings:
- daemon hostname - you can select one from [url]https://monero.fail/[url]
- daemon login - if daemon requires authentication
- stagenet/testnet - for test purpose only
- proxy - set up 127.0.0.1:9050 to use tor
Click Save and Test. If everything is ok you'll see the success notification.
Click Generate wallet. It will take some time, from 30 seconds to 5 minutes depends on daemon connection. When it's done you'll see new wallet in the list, click the name.
You'll see Round1 key, send it to other participants and wait their keys. Paste their keys separated by new line in to text input and click Submit.
You'll see Round2 key, send it to other participants and wait their keys. Paste their keys separated by new line in to text input and click Submit.
You'll see Round3 key, send it to other participants and wait their keys. Paste their keys separated by new line in to text input and click Finalize.
That's all your multi-sig wallet is finalized, you can send deposit there.
Imagine 2 participants decide to withdraw coins, let's call them Alice and Bob.
1. Alice clicks Export info, she gets Multisig Info, she sends it to Bob.
2. Bob clicks Import info, pastes Alice's Multisig Info and clicks Import. In few seconds he gets notification.
3. Bob clicks Create TX, put XMR address to withdraw and amount, clicks Create, and gets Hex of TX, sends it to Alice.
4. Alice clicks Verify TX, pastes Hex of TX, and clicks Show. And gets address, amount and fee.
5. If everything is ok she clicks Sign, waits few seconds and clicks Broadcast.
That's all transaction submitted.
When you do order on market you can ignore steps 2 and 3, in this case Bob is market.
It's first beta version of Web UI, it can have bugs.
Please spend couple hours to try it on, XMR MS is future of DNM payments.
P.S. when you test it you also can win some money, check /post/5a798846a03a26318d47 to know about contest